Honoring your New Year’s Resolutions with regular workout routines? Check out some of our beauty tips for pre and post-work outs below.
- Keep your hair up and out of your face with headbands and hair ties. This will help keep your locks dry and sweat-free. If you have bangs, use headbands, barrettes or bobby pins. Our favorite headband Brand: Under Armour.
- Opt for a high bun or a braided bun. These options will result in post-workout curls.
- Rinse your face or use a facial cleansing wipe. Your pores will open during your workout, and you’ll want to make sure they stay as clean and gunk-free as possible.
- If you insist on wearing makeup, go with a minimal approach and choose waterproof mascara. Another helpful tip includes applying a light coat of petroleum jelly to your eyes. This will allow you to remove any mascara runs quickly and easily.
- Wash your face with a wash/scrub or use a facial cleansing wipe if you are on the go.
- Clean hair. If you don’t have time for a full shower, consider dry shampoo – it will suck up unwanted oil and sweat. We’ve heard great things about the Klorane Gentle Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk. As well, leave in conditioners is ideal for swimmers. Giovanni 2chic conditioner with Argan oil is a awesome, gentle wash for those with more time.
- Stick with light makeup application. Promote healthily, acne-free skin with a minimal makeup application post-workout. We suggest a tinted moisturizer, powder foundation, and blush.